The SX/VX Difference
Detailed Truck Diagnostics
• Local or remote truck level service and sensor application
• Every truck connected, input visible, switchable and history kept
• Current offering provides room/area accuracy for impacts, alerts
• Next phase accuracy will be 1-2 feet leveland include geo-fencing, speed monitoring
• Unique feature allows operator-specificlanguage by sign on for all text and menus
• Multiple languages at the truck, server and reporting levels (English, French, German and Spanish currently available and others easily added)
Architected for Site/Enterprise Privatization
• Ability to segregate data access by location,shift, department – you only allow data to be accessed by those you specify
Ease of Use and Installation
• Smaller, linked components allow optimalinstallation placement
• Modular, field swappable components – if acable is cut or a component broken you only replace that part (lower overall TCO)
Service and Support
• Access to dedicated customer service teamoffering around-the-clock support
• Ability (with proper access) to diagnose andfix most issues proactively and remotely
SX core functionality
The TotalTrax SX/VX Telematics Platform optimally provides real time, inch-accurate visibility of all vehicles, operators and inventory movement. By pairing this visibility with driver safety information and other reportable data, the SX/VX Platform helps warehouse operations run more efficiently, productively, and safely.
Driver Assignment & Authorization to MHE (proxy badge, FOB, PIN code) and Operator certification tracking
Real-time triaxle impact detection with halt on “critical” impacts that assist in improved driver behavior and reduced truck, facility and product damage
Usage monitoring (run vs idle time / Load on vs Load Off, with Multi-parameter Maintenance monitoring through customizable inputs such as fluid pressure, temperature, lift count, travel time, key-on time, and reverse count (3 digital, 3 analog inputs with the ability to expand)
Automated Safety Checklist
Fully configurable safety checklists that can be diplayed in multiple language, with a Safety Reporting Solution with configurable dashboard
SOLUTIONS TO MANAGE YOUR FLEET
SOLUTIONS TO MANAGE YOUR FLEET
- Flexibility – a single platform delivers your choice of features, site to site
- Upgradability – add or change functionality via simple software downloads
- Interoperability – easily share data between management platforms for better analytics
- Data Management, Reporting, Analytics – Enhanced Reporting Solutions provide tools to extract higher value from data; manage access and reporting at local and enterprise levels; via hosted or dedicated local server
- Open Architecture – seamless integration of future applications, including Battery Monitoring and real time Optical Location systems
- Reverse Compatibility* – integrates with existing EquipManager® or Impact Manager® installations; EquipCommand® software can be upgraded to SX200 to gain new data management and reporting tools
- Simpler, More Intuitive User Interface – bigger screen (VX200), color-coded information and status LEDs, intuitive function keys and graphical icons are driver friendly
- Vehicle Mounted Terminal Integration – display UI on your existing VMT with VX100*
- Ruggedness, Improved Power Management – IP66 rating; 10V to 80V conditioning
- Modular Design – makes installation, service and upgrades faster, easier
- WiFi or Cellular Connectivity – flexible options depending on network requirements, capabilities
- Unmatched Data Security and Back-Up – leverage world-class expertise and service from Rackspace®
- Continuous (24/7/365) Support – optimized database performance; software updates managed automatically
- Flexible, Tiered Service Options – from baseline remote unit monitoring to proactive operational support
- Cloud Hosting plus Cellular Connectivity – simple, cost effective alternative to IT Department approval challenges
With all of our services and solutions you will receive world-class results, a batter business experience, on-call customer service, and a wide-range of additional functions that are easily implemented into any of our software & hardware for your business needs.
Contact our sales team to learn more about how flexible our services are.
Get Started on Having a Smarter Operation
For more information about how to add Our Solutions to your business or to learn about all the ways TotalTrax can improve your operation we encourage filling out our Contact Form below for a guaranteed response.
While you can always call for questions, assistance, or general inquiries, we do suggest using our contact form to insure your message gets handled by the proper party.
Looking forward to hearing from you!