Total Control. Total Value. Total Trax.
TotalTrax, Inc. is the leading provider of real-time vehicle, driver, and inventory tracking technologies for manufacturing and warehouse operations. By combining patented hardware, software, reporting, and business intelligence tools, TotalTrax transforms traditional fork trucks into “Smart Trucks” that track vehicle usage, maintenance, load, and location. These real-time vehicle, driver and inventory tracking technologies provide significant benefits for manufacturing and warehouse operations.
Established in 2011, TotalTrax is the fusion of Rush Tracking Systems, SkyTrax Inc., and ShockWatch Equipment Monitoring. TotalTrax has combined the benefits of optical real-time location systems, RFID tracking solutions, and data-capturing equipment monitors to enable businesses to meet all of their tracking needs. TotalTrax provides solutions to manage assets and inventory and improve safety in any size facility. Ultimately, these systems help to lower costs and improve productivity. The results are significant reductions in operating costs, improved inventory accuracy, and complete visibility of your operations.
TotalTrax operates both nationally and internationally. Its technology systems have received numerous awards and industry recognition.
Improve Safety, Productivity, and Utilization Using Totaltrax
We are the leading independent provider of SaaS-based fleet management solutions for the industrial vehicle market. For over 25 years, TotalTrax solutions have been deployed on more than 200,000 pieces of industrial vehicle equipment worldwide. We are innovators in the space and are constantly evolving our product offering to meet the needs of our customers!
TotalTrax is dedicated to serving our national and international clients with hi-caliber equipment, services, and support.
With TotalTrax you are getting a partnership. Contact us to learn more about implementing TotalTrax into your business.
- Founded 2004
- ‘Indoor GPS’ is an optical RTLS with industry-best accuracy
- Patent granted July 2010 (USA)
- International patent August 2011
- July 2011, merged with Rush Tracking Systems
- Developed in 1976
- Highly visible impact sensor embedded into a label affixed directly to the shipment
- Effective visual deterrent to damage throughout the shipping and handling
- Over 100,000 Equipment Monitors sold
- Over 100,000,000 Shipping/Handling Monitors sold world-wide
- Acquired by SkyTrax/Rush Tracking Systems October 1, 2011
- Founded in 2003 as a leading RFID solutions provider
- Focused on supply chain tracking solutions
- Patent portfolio / expertise acquired from International Paper
- Acquired by Pharos Capital in November 2009