We are actively soliciting candidates for a Technical Services Agent. This individual would be responsible for incoming customer and dealer phone calls and emails for service, product questions and help for all TotalTrax products. This role is located in Newport, Delaware.
- Supports Technical Services service requests and incidents.
- Provides Help Desk support that includes: initial problem determination, clear and concise documentation, diagnostics and information capture, resolution (when possible), customer status updates, transfer of service requests to appropriate IT or other workgroups.
- Serves as the single point of contact to end users for information technology-related issues, problems and requests
- Assists the Help Desk Manager with reporting, analysis, or training and testing tasks.
- Contributes current technical information and best practices to the knowledge base.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook), and MS Windows XP & Windows 7
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with aggressive timelines; highly organized with the ability to prioritize demand for self in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent customer service skills and strong telephone skills.
- Strong written and verbal skills as well as problem solving skills
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- AA degree in computer science, computer engineering or other similar discipline.
- Two years of experience in a Help Desk environment supporting computer software and hardware.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or other similar discipline.